But now, not only is internship over with but I also GRADUATED! WOOO-OOOOOO. As of August 19th (graduation conferral date) I am no longer a full-time student. Not only have a I graduated, but I have also found a JOB! The job part actually happened before graduation so that was nice. **pending I pass NBCOT boards** I will be in Palm Coast as a full-time Occupational Therapist working with children in an outpatient clinic and adults in inpatient therapy. I am super excited and really hoping I pass those boards! USA grads have a 98% chance of passing the boards, but I'm still super nervous. I could easily be that 2%. Also, we are all a little unsure if that 98% means the first time you pass or just that you pass after all your attempts.
I am so excited to finally be back at home with this guy. We are super pumped for the next chapter in our marriage and SUPER pumped that we will both have jobs!
I take the boards on September 13th, until then I am studying, and realizing how much more productive my life is when I have a structured schedule. I feel like I should be using this time to travel or do something amazing. But realistically spending the money on travel right now would be silly and the amazing thing I should be doing is studying for the NBCOT so I only have to take it once.
There's mu update~! I am so happy to be able to say that I have finished my program at University of St. Augustine! Yayyy!