Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So here we go. . .

I think blogs are weird. But I love them. I love reading about other people and whats going on in their lives. It's fun and very interesting. It's kinda like driving around at night----hopefully around Christmas time----and everyone has their curtains open. Around Christmas time people are happy. Sometime they are all gathered in the living room. . .laughing. . watching TV. Sometimes there's just one person sitting there---likely with a cat---reading or watching some flickering blue light (it's a TV. . but I can't see it).

Happy or sad. . . .I love it. I could do it for hours. I want to know how everyone else decorates their homes. Do they have pets? Do they live with their family?

I can't get enough of it!

So this is me opening my curtains and allowing everyone---well anyone who is interested---to take a peak inside and see whats going on.

You might find it dull, but you can always click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment