Saturday, March 6, 2010

MMMMM Yummy.

Today is a marvelous day. Since it is the weekend, I am not working! Yayyyyy.

This is because I got a promotion a few weeks ago. So now I work Monday through Friday 4:45am to 1:15pm. Kind of hard getting used to waking up so dang early. . . but I'm getting used to it.

Now---today is marvelous because:

1. I got out of bed whenever I wanted to this morning---10:30am
2. Opened the curtains to be greeted by happy crisp blue skies.
3. Got dressed---didn't put on make-up or a uniform!
4. Drove into town and picked up a (free) delicious cappuccino from good
ol' SBux
5. Picked up 3 movies from
Redbox
6. Drove to Trader
Joes to pick up ingredients for French Toast.
7. Walked over to
Lowes to pickup some plants for the humble abode.
8. Came home and made a DELICIOUS brunch.
9. Talked to Chase online.
10. I have absolutely NO pressing plans today!!!!






Also---our porch is looking cozier and cozier. Which makes me super happy.



One day our house plants will be able to move outside!



Scooby is having a good day too.

Love you and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment