Monday, November 8, 2010

Hi there.

Zach and I spent Halloween weekend with my parents in D.C. for the Rally to Restore Sanity. As I have mentioned before. We stayed in an amazing condo---thank you Jones Family---and had a wonderful weekend. Cathy and I did not last long at the Rally. About 45 minutes in we were both exploring one of the Smithsonian's. We had a lot of fun relaxing and looking at all the cool exhibits. Plus we caught a 3D ocean film in IMAX. Eventually we met back up with Zach and Dad and then headed back to the condo to relax a bit before dinner. The weekend flew back and I wish we could have spent soo much more time together. Here are some pictures.

Our amazing never-will-forget-view:


And again at sunrise (because it's so pretty):

The eight hour walk to the Rally:

No comments:

Post a Comment