Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Black Monster of Sadness/Jealousy. Watch Out.

Sometimes this is how I feel.

My next post will be about the awesome time we had this past weekend with Cally and Josh. . . .but for now I will leave you with this.

Side Note: People enjoy looking through facebook for a number of reasons. One---because it's fun to keep in touch with friends who live far away via pictures and status updates. Two---We enjoy being notified when someone gets engaged/married/has a baby/etc. Three---It's comforting to be reminded that everyone had poo-esque days. Four---If you go on an awesome trip we enjoy seeing the awesome pictures. I encourage people to share those poo days. And yes, I do realize that the effect that facebook has on me sometimes directs us to the greatest point of all. . . .it might just be time for me to say adios to Bejeweled for good.

Miss you and love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment