Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pictures.

Before leaving New Joysee we wanted to see one last show in the Big City. We didn't win the Wicked Lottery but we were able to walk around the block and buy student rush tickets for Jersey Boys. We loved the show and had a blast. 


Last picture in Times Square for a while. 


So close. A little too close.


Zach fell asleep immediately.
Right when we moved back to Florida Dad and I were supposed to take a motorcycle ride up to Alabama for a family reunion. We ended up having to take the truck because it was supposed to rain all along the trip. It did end up raining, but we still missed the motorcycle. Still a wonderful time with Dad! 



We have officially lived in Saint Augustine for a month! Here are a few shots of the house thus far. Definitely still a work in progress but I am happy that curtains are hung and some art is up! 

"Office" Room of Games

Living Room.




I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased two of these to hold my necklaces.




Guest room is still not quite ready to be seen. But here's a rug I stenciled!  


Just like the last place we lived in I will be moving everything around until it's juuuust right. So fun! There you have it (Katie). 

Love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. Your apt looks so cozy and fun, as always :) WIsh I could see your face soon!

    ReplyDelete