Friday, August 16, 2013

Grown Up


In thirteen days I start grad school at University of Saint Augustine for Health Sciences. I will be working toward my Masters in Occupational Therapy. I have been looking forward to this day for. . . ohh let's see. . .. three years. At least that's how long I have been either fulfilling pre-req's or filling out applications and waiting . . . and waiting. I am so joyful that the waiting period is coming to a swift end and I get to start school. I know there are going to be days when I miss my friends and I want to do anything but study and do homework. But it's ok. Because atleast I will be doing all of this work with the mindset that I am working towards a specific goal that will turn into a big-girl job. An adult job.

Ha. An adult job. Sometimes I forget that I'm 27. Not that 27 is bad--just different from what I thought it would be. I think it's better actually. Now in two years I am going to have a great job! YAYY!

Miss you.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck to you, Kaley! What a wonderful job. Keep it in the forefront of your mind of how you will be helping people live better lives--that will help you get through the homework and reading when it becomes lonely tedious. You will have so many opportunities with this degree. Good Luck!!! ad that's really meant as G-D power be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaley! I'm so happy you're doing this! I totally know what you mean about being 27 and forgetting it. Maybe we'll both be adults b/f we're 30?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I had no idea who "sir hunna" was! Miss you, buddy.

      Delete