Thursday, September 23, 2010

Demolition Time.

I am not quite sure whether or not I have mentioned this before now, but we currently live right across the street from a demolition site.


Our buildings siblings are being knocked down. Kinda sad. . . .kinda cool. Apparently a lot of the neighborhood kids are freaked out by it because their old friends used to live in those houses. . . .. and now where are they going to come home to? In those rubble-filled spots will one day be our new homes. Well, our new homes that we will move into and then a year later move out of (and maybe come back to Saint Augustine?).


This past Sunday Zach, Rae, and I went out to Terhune Orchards for Apple Day! Last year Zach and I spent at least an hour and a half wandering around. . .this year we all knew that we just wanted Cider Doughnuts and yummy goodies from the store. So we were there for maybe 20 minutes. It was great.


This is Bella. We are dog sitting her for the weekend while our friends (her parents) are out of town.

Work is good. Life is good. I can't wait for winter!
Miss you and love you all.

2 comments:

  1. that shirt makes me look slightly prego, which I'm not so I felt the need to say that.
    Good post...I may share it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. . . .that's great. I think you look pretty ALL the time. Next time you feel like you look pregnant in a shirt, just tell me, I'll hit your stomach. . .that way everyone will know you aren't pregnant.

    ReplyDelete