Monday, October 18, 2010

Things that are awesome:

Thing #1. Zach and I woke up this morning at 6am and headed out to enjoy a 3 mile walk with one another. It was cold and lovely outside.

Thing #2. While we were walking we saw a woman (presumably the mother) jogging with her 6 and 7 year old children. I don't actually know how old these kids were. . . . but they looked real tiny.

Thing #3. Going to Stewarts for chili dogs and a root beer float on Sunday afternoon with Zach.

Thing #4. The video that was recorded on the drive to Stewarts. I'm a safe driver.


3 comments:

  1. words cannot express how much I miss you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment almost made me cry a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I did just cry tears of laughter! Like my kind of laughter that gives me hiccups after. I watched it twice in a row because I liked it that much!

    ReplyDelete