Thursday, September 27, 2012

Is This College For Real??


I try to not be that annoying girl in class, but sometimes I just can't help it. Like yesterday when I kept asking my professor "good questions," and he had to keep saying, "Give me a second, I'm getting there." I have two classes and two labs and one professor for everything. I am pretty sure this guy thinks I'm a nutcase. Anywho, today we had a big exam that covered the first four chapters. I studied like a good little student. At the beginning of the class the professor announced that the exam was 70 multiple choice questions--which apparently everyone except for me thought that was unreasonable--BUT we could work in groups of 4 to complete the test. I thought he was joking so I said (aloud), "What? That's silly." Obviously my peers looked at me like I was a crazy. So I chose to work alone, which also pissed off those surrounding me. I mean if I hadn't studied then I guess it would have been great. All seemed like a big joke to me. 

So apparently I am now, ". . . that girl. . "

Miss you and love you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, kind of like Monica when she takes the class with Phoebe. "There should be essay questions!!!"

    ReplyDelete