Thursday, October 4, 2012

Surprises are the best.

Yesterday, my dear friend Nicole received her package. She loved it! I know this because she recorded herself opening it! So fun! Now I get to show you what I included in the package! An owl bowl, Owl earrings, AND (my favorite) a cute magnet to put on her refrigerator! After painting the little welcome sign for my wreath I had another leftover piece of wood. So I just decided to paint it blue and put some birds on it with a cute quote. Add the magnets to the back and you have a wonderful little gift! Ta-Dah!


It's my favorite so here's another picture:


Plus, I had such a wonderful crafty time with Dani!

Now Zach and I are going to go out and get some tacos from a little place on St. George Street. We are trying not to spend money so we can add some to our savings, but we decided preparing tacos for 2 people is just as expensive as eating tacos from a restaurant. 

Here we go!

Miss you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment