Tuesday, September 29, 2009

F/T Job what what

That's right! I finally got a full time job. And it was from an application I filled out right when we got to Princeton like a month ago! I cannot believe we have been here that long already. I start training at Starbucks tomorrow and I am super excited. No it is not my dream job, however, I do think I will enjoy it. Here's why:
1. I love coffee.
2. I love the smell of coffee.
3. People who go to Starbucks are generally pretty happy to be there.
4. I don't have to figure out what to wear for work!
and finally
5. It's a full-time job with benefits!

So yay for all of those reasons!



3 comments:

  1. I would also like to work in a coffee shop. And YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and fun and if I lived in Princeton I would be at your Starbucks everyday!

    ReplyDelete